Sunday, December 12, 2004

Camp~


Weee first day of camp was okay, abit sad.. lol but i guess its not too bad met a few ppl noticed Sher may advoiding me... by acciedent? I dunno prehaps it's not suppposingly makes me lo liek a loner so ppl will talk to me. Great way! i think!_!.
I thought to myself that promise before i left.. I will be with you all day n night for 3 days I promise... bleh as usuall promised will crack and tremble.. besides I went only as a friend... a friend , brings back all that hurt hahaa but hey who CARES mat.. dont answer pls.. WHOELSE CARES! lol ah well, doesnt matter.
second day was better I made alot more friends and noticed one of the pastors preaches at that night resembled sooo much of my friend mit... when she was in malaysia of course.. I was happy that Sher May got me to the camp.. sad coz... I couldn't seem to talk to her... ah wells... thats life talked to ivy with more ease xD bleh. did obstacles.. got cuts lots of them and bruses more of em...lol
Last day of camp.. Iw as happy at frist.. then it seemed that every one was so tired... neaer it got to the end i could see those who really actualy likes me n will miss me... geez has to be 2 guys xD both younger oh well. Got back to thier church.. I sat with the most miserable face on this earth for a while... but Ivy noticed Damn.. I thought i hid it well enough.. she looked straightinto me eyes... and it was watery.. damn it! oh well... b4 i left Kenrick.. my room mate got less involved with talking to me.. prehaps coz I'm gonna leave... Sher may seemed abit bored of talking to me... ah wells... thats life liek she says u get bvored u move on to other friends... sigh.. I wish i was as simple as that. and so... I was dropped by sunway pyramid by a gal i dont have a clue but hey doesnt matter ^_^ .. I sat there a me eyes watered.. I had so much Hate and happiness at the same time.. depression overpowered both... I could see I was afraid.. soemthign has changed in my relationship with Crys.. but hey.. I doubt it.. I will see tonight... I said to the sky u rain I cry... and indeed first tear drop in my eye it started pouring down... rain followed me straight home.. Sher may called then... and I noticed that it wasnt raining in her area.. so i guess the rain did really follow me I have a compaion Jesus ^^ ... I still ahve those 3 flashes of may.. in my head.. not knowing what the 3 resemble.. still thinking.. could it be 3 times this will happen u will only last 3 yrs? if u can last 3 more months? your too obesses=ed with this gal? dunno.... ah wellls.. end of my happy/sad blog post ^^

No comments: