Friday, May 07, 2004

I can feel it, tellign the truth is nice... then booom, It shatters into all these things which hurt people... I never wanted to hurt anyone.. nor talk behind thier back.. as my eyes opened I noticed I have already I done that...every thing I have done/caused has lead to total destruction... It's as if i killed some body n the stains won't fade...I wanted to be faithful... strong .. some one that you can trust but why can't I ... I have failed in my goals.. yet i still want to make it better... At least i hope i can.. I know i can... but how? some say the devil has doen this others say it's depression... some time others evcen said you idiot why did u go on tell him that then...coz it wasn't a secert... n I wanted them to know... they have a right to know after all... but it turns out knowing is hurting.. soem thign i never wanted to do... boom... there goes the life i was heading for ... but now I must re build the puzzle that has just blown up....
Sighning off,
Christopher

No comments: