Monday, May 10, 2004

heart shatterz


It is currently3.42 am... I got up at 2.30 am... feeling nothing but the empty air, and how all my heart has just become nothing.... I cannot sleep.. I'm sure every one would be asleep right now...
why did i listen... why did i put so much love into it... it's best for those reading this that have no understanding not ask me about this post... but those who do.... knwo the truth... I did care... I did love... with all my heart... now everythigns has vanished... I still love... I still care... but know that theres something between makes my life alot harder... I prayed that our paths may be safe and hope that we can live our life with joy...


this is me... Chris sighining off... I will be typing here as much as i might be so smile... even though i cannot =)

No comments: