Friday, May 14, 2004

Can you feel it? It's like crazy... This werid sielnt screams... flashes of cuts n pain... some oen crying... who can it be? It's very bad to live int he past so I'm living in the present... present what a wonderufl thigm... the stess i creatign an invisable blade a spear which has already peirced through my heart... a weight that i must carry I can feel the invisable blade enar the back of my neck SLash... n that would e the end of my head... yet Is till want to live... and i want to die... I feels so lame... Does any one care? DOES ANY ONE OUT THERE READ THIS? DO YOU CARE? TELL ME DO YOU? DO YOU? HUH? anyway... why think ofmyself... haiz.... lifes spinnign i can't figure out whats up n whats down... stress is doing this... but stress is gd.. argh whats wrogn with me... it's the malay exam thing... once i get that over n done with I will be so happy^^^^^^^^^ BUT I@M SO BLOODY SCARED saya bahasa melyeu sangat salah >_< dan saya misty cekap penmelayti ARRR ID UN EVEN KNOW WHATS IT CALLED T_T CELEBRATIONS HELP HELP HELP HELP ME PLS SOME ONE IF U CAN HEAR ME HELPPPP ME T_T

No comments: