Saturday, January 17, 2004

Well this mornings been fun of sorrow some times I just wish I never did the things I did in the past but I did and there's nothing I can do about it.. I guess life is really like a real roller Costa there's times when u'r up and times when your down. But it's sad isn't it... I dunno well if there's any one who actually reads this I AM sorry for all the misfortune I ever brought u I dun mind if u dun wanna forgive me but I just want to say sorry before it's too late... So lets just live the one path we were given a straight line coz 'it wouldn't be you if you did somehtign else in the past it owuld be some one else asking a different set of qeustions. i guess oinly 2 people here would be actually reading this so i hope your lives goes well and if u ever need shoulder to cry on I'm here just remember my dear friends.
as we live life we shouldn't regret but what can we do we cannot go back. if we did then what would we do change the past and the future will be to changed. theres nothing we can actually do or we will be some one else some times life will twist and turn but try your best to handle these turns , so i guess this is the end what to do now but to say sorry dear friends...
piney not sighning off but ending post here

No comments: