Thursday, January 15, 2004

hi welll this isn't really my first blog but i forgotten how to use it.. no wait i never knew how to use it before.. oh well right now I'm bored just read ash's and mits blog very depressing people feel soo sorry for them. I reallly wish i could help but i guess I'm just another person who is just willing...
never the less today so far has been boring I've moped the floor lol soo hard coz qall they gave me was a bucket of water n a mop. this means normal bucket had to keep running outside to sqeuze excess water out lol
yesterday i sighned up for college mags reviewing had to name a celebrity i thought was the most faisonable n why me i just said linkin park any members form there coz they suit my style HAHAHAH how lame.
well i guess thats all for today i hope io can like post more messengers coz like it'll be like last time a one time thing lol

No comments: