Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Right now I am purely bored can't be arsed to touch my assieghment ne more it seems the mroe i work on it the more terrible it gets... darn my english is become more and more terrible by the time SO like yesterday i must have pissed off mit man I feel useless when it comes to times liek this poeple just seem to get so depressed oh btw mit i can't recall saying wating my time. I never say that to people at least i can't remember I'm guessing life sux huh? i;ve always wondered what if i wasn't in this world either. yet if u think about it you play a important part of this world rather u think your no good or a piece of crap or nethign like that It's just like u have a purpose no matter who u r or where u r. I mean look at me I dunno what i serve on this earth today I wanna make friends but Friends are hard to find U find one U try to stick with try to help them. Try not to get pissed off but instead give them your hand and say I'm sorry me I dunno I'm not refrering this to any one at all if absolutley any one thinks this is going towards them I'm telling you it's not and if u take any offence I'm sincerley sorry. I forgive u all. heh n yesterday i hgeard people talking abt christainity and dissing it one was buhdist the other was aithest I totally lost my soul at the moment of time I was like where am i? yet again I heard someting even more funnier 'hoi day chuong goh to stimulate houydai gee gee'--- translated they sing because it stimulates them.... I was thinkning WHAT THE HECK what the heck he think we do have orgies LOL ne howz movie was great yesterday too OOOOooo yea I forgot to say THANK YOU MIT *Kiss you helped me yesterday to recover from my so called lost soul status thank you veryy much!!!!

well just wanna say have a great day If your not cheer up if u r keep smiling every smile will make another smile :):D;)
#

No comments: