Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Random praise, coz he is worthy

 lyrics and unedited version, I suppose this should be named, you reign faithful one...

Your mercy reigns, it fills my heart, and I give you all the thanks.

your love it is, is so whole. fill my heart today, ohhh...

let your grace fill my life, let your glory take control.

I give you all my praise today, I give you all my heart today, lifting my hands to you in surrender of your love.

you are worthy of our praise today, and \I thank you for the love that you have shown to us, ohhh

your glory, your magnificence, your holiness, your goodness

your magnificence your holiness, let it reign in my life.

so I give you all the praise today.

holding on to the promises that you have gave.

you, you are good, oh you are holy, you are magnificent.

and I give you all the glory in this place that I sit, I will shout your name, oh Jesus

give us hope today
your love pours out. your grace it covers us in love.

and I lift my hand in surrender of your love and grace, oh your love and grace.

<instrumental>

you are the worthy one today, you have given your life, the tested one oh..

our prayer go out to the one who lost lives, the one who lost fathers the one who lost mothers, coz you are the father of the fathers, and you are the husband to the widows,

I will praise you, Your promises stay true, you said you'll never leave nor forsake, so I put my trust in you..

In you.... in you..... I put my trust in you.... in you.... in you.... I put my trust in you...

No comments: