Thursday, March 21, 2013

Suicide...

My dear friend, if you somehow have stumbled upon this blog for whatever reason, I want you to know that it was by no accident, in fact I believe I am writing this particular post for someone right now. Whoever you are, know that God loves you and has not abandoned you even if everything in this world seems so distant and lost for cause.

He knows the pains you are going through, how deep and dark the place is, He has heard your cries of how much you hate yourself and how much you cannot stand the fakeness of this world, how you might even find that some Christians seem very surface level, not genuine and judgemental. But I want you to know this, you are no mistake, your purpose if you have found it or not, exists, and God calls you, in fact He says I knock on the door of every heart and those who open it I will come in and dine with, So I urge you, let your heart open, and let Him in, I will by far not say that it'll be an easy road, but no roads are really easy, yet in all these things you will most assuredly with God have full victory through the Love He has for you through Christ. Drop your will to rid your life, and realise you were made as a masterpiece a poiema, no flaw in what God has made you to be, you are indeed a pleasant sight Him, Oh so you say you have done things that can't be forgiven, things so bad that you yourself can't forgive yourself and that theres no way God can forgive you or would want to? well here's the hard facts, there is no sin greater than the blood of Christ that is able to wipe you completely clean, no moment which He has not once thought of you and said yeap, what Christ did was not enough. I can only say this, through one mans sin death entered the world, but through one mans death life has been given and more abundantly.

So Stop! don't take your life, don't give up, and no God is not in hatred wit you, in any way, no He does not naturally hate you, nor does He want to hate you. Yes you are worth something, So I want you to earnestly from your heart hear this. With Christ all things are possible, and no sin has ever overcome you but that which is common to man, and God will always make a way in such situations. life is worth more than, what we have given up on, and love is much deeper than what we think it to be. this world may seem very superficial but I tell you today, God is not, He is as real as you can get.

So I urge you, take a chance and live your life, say this prayer, God I repent from all my sins, I believe that what Christ has done for me on the  ross has wiped out all my sins, and I forgive myself and all those who have wronged me, I thank you that I am a masterpiece of yours, and invite you in to dine with me, I open my heart to you, change me and mold me, to be full of your purpose, to learn love and learn to love, I praise your name forever more, please lead me to your people to guide and grow me, Amen.

Today you have become a child of Christ or if you led astray before you have come back, heavens are celebrating you. I encourage you if you haven't said the prayer to give God a chance, coz He gave you a chance, I pray you will find a great community to grow, I encourage you to go to dailyaudiobible.com and check it out. If you happen to be in Malaysia, Selangor you can try come to poiema in pelangi sentral 1st floor, opposite home depot. you may also comment on this if you want and I can also email you and stuff.##Always know you are loved my friend, and I do not believe anyone in this world should deserve to die, you are a star, you can get out  f any situation your in now, and most definitely you are not coming here by any accidental form.

send my love and blessings to you,#
-Chris

No comments: