Monday, March 18, 2013

Standing within the Storms

As the storms brew around me, and the wind may chase every last leaf from this place,
Still my heart has found pure peace, within your love and grace.
Chaos may be before me, but your word stands stronger, When spoken; life appears.
I know that nothing is greater than you, so in this storm and the whirlwinds of life, I will stand on you my solid rock.

For your promises are true, unshakening is the ground my feet stands on,
The solid rock, the corner stone, the one whom I trust, and know will never disappoint.
I say I believe, I say I will, You say you've done, and the victory is before and behind,
For there is only one victory which has been done.

I believe I believe, your word stands forever, not one bit a moment late will you ever be my Lord, my God.
For your truths lie before me, and your love wraps around me,
Like a blanket in a cold cold place, like a cool breeze in the hot summer blaze,
So contrasting yet, so comforting.

This storm is nothing before you God, This storm is just nothing at all.
I speak Peace to it, that it maybe still, that your peace be upon this whole place.
Your truth and love abound so much,
No way, no other route can I take.
Halleluja Halleluja,
Forever my heart will say.
Hallelujah, Hallelujah.
You reign forever more!


No comments: