Thursday, June 24, 2010

Slow net


So hi all sorry for abandoning my blog for a while :P hard core studying calls! and it still ain't over! so.. just to cover up whats been happening.. Well on sat went to a party :) kinda party it was more of a gathering was interesting to mix with all the church mates, since I do not know any of them.. haha! we played loads of games.. suppose the funniest one was where we had to dance to music and freeze whenever the song stopped and we weren't allowed to move at all or laugh... xD the winner of the game was my gf and another dude.. over all winner was...

**** Drum roll*****

My GF! xD.. great prize, it was a tommy hill figure perfume :D

cool huh?...

Besides that was glad to hear that England won! xD and that I am sadly having to study like crazy! I promise you guys my story writing will continue after my exams! this is a critical point in my life :) do pray for me xD..

Sorry for not pics in this post:P me lazy

No comments: