Friday, June 11, 2010

Knowledge is power!

Well, Yeap knowledge sure is powerful, I found out that even insignificant knowledge can fill your life with a lil colour! how? hmm you guys might think it's insignificant, but... it helps you communicate with others! and makes interesting topics outside of common ground (like work or your studies)


But it can some times be heavy! especially when you are studying! the amount of knowledge that goes in your brain makes you think it's over flowing! haha! but that's fine with me these days... I've found a way to appreciate my studies, and my Dad's hard earn cash $$$$. When I think about it I wanted this course to shoot me on my way in life. and I Thank my Dad and Mum that they have provided me all the way till now!


But still the amount of knowledge I am getting about SAP is very taxing on me brain cells... mainly because I don't understand one small part of it! Then.. just now when I was doing my revision.. with a little google and reading! I unlocked another piece of knowledge and EVERYTHING IN SAP wher eI was confused now makes PERFECT sense! wohoo an example of how powerful knowledge is~ hehe... of course with knowledge one must be careful not to become proud but always humble so that one might learn more! :)


So I am glad that God took me on this path to SAP! It's truly been light an easy so far! Thank you Jesus! :) Faithful hope I get through this course! the type of hope in Hebrews should be the one I will hold on to! :)

Hebrews 11

By Faith
1Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. 2This is what the ancients were commended for. 3By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God's command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

No comments: