Friday, January 30, 2009

Freezing here...

damn it's cold in office.. any howz~ seems I'll eb heading to singapore on march! doing some trianing for BASIS! Do keep me in prayer~!!! I need to prepare everything.. and some stuffs I dunno how to prepare :(! But I know God is faithful and will pull me through some how or a rather!

So...~ dunno wat to post! hmm...

I know... how about this story I heard from my dad.. prahps me readers can make a clearer pic to me!

In China one time... during CNY... there were 2 beasts that appeared from the water, one which was the dragon, the other a chinese lion... they were terrorizing the chinese, so one day the chinese put some fireworks and lit them up and scared the dragon and the lion back to the sea!

alright.. soo that's the story.. does that mean our lion dances is signifyign the whole story again? or is that how the lion was runnign back to the water? haha!

aite
-Chris out-

No comments: