Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Apologies! & Happy Chinese New Year!



Hi All! This blog hasn't breathed it's last breath just yet :)! been kinda busy in work.. was working 10 days straight the other day... but Thank God everything went into plans... Hmm... I might be going to manila... this year.. hmm is that how you spell it? In the Philippines...

So what's been happening? Chinese new year,... haha this year I got more ang pau than last year! (Celebrates haha) ... It's more fun this year.. I feel the family is closer.. even tho I did gamble :P.. bad chris.. hehe.. 20 cents! well! it's all fun as long as we're not doing above 5 bucks haha.

I kinda have something bothering me at the moment :( ... but I can't express it here! coz it's not reasonable.. so I'll have to confess it straight to my girl.. hehe.. but that'll be bad right guys? on CNY! haha NEw things.. new beginnings!

Well I think I'll write some random thing here for you peoplez :):

A New Year, A New bloom,
Forget the Past and look ahead,
No ones stopping you from being who you are,
love a lot, make many mistakes, and enjoy the process,
regret nothing, and cherish memories,
don't keep a mark on every bad thing some ones has done,
but keep a track record of all the good they have done!
A New Year, Means a new time and oppurtunity,
a new 365 days, to express your love,
and a new 365 days of jubliant times!
a new year, is like a new leaf, a new time,
with all those new experiences ahead!
and a even more new experience with Jesus! :)

God bless ya all!
-Chris

No comments: