Thursday, June 26, 2008

Back on Track
Sometimes, we all go off track I think. And the best thing ever was really commiting it to God.. sometimes we need to realise, people arn't perfect, and somethings are harder to change than others but we are all trying I believe :).

I am glad God changed me throughout life.,. sure I've done stupid things.. haha.. very stupid things, but at the end, God will lead us by hand!

the interessting part of life is meeting all kinds of people.. people we cant click with , people who make us feel all warm and fuzzy, people who just loves to take the mick haha.. but at the end of the day, we sharpen. We either become more stubborn, or we become more acceptable. Correcting with love, and trying not to do it in a way where it will condemn the people but uplift them instead!

I love my dearies lots! and I thank God that she's been put in my life! May God bless her alwayz, her hands.. everything hehe!

Anywayz getting late now! nitez all

-God bless
Chris
::Life is like a roller coaster, there are ups and downs... twists and loops! but no matter what we know we can enjoy the ride, coz God's made sure every screw in that whole ride is screwed on securely::

No comments: