Saturday, May 12, 2007

Intoxication

Well what has Chris been up to eh? Firstly London, went to London to visit my sister, and play the nintendo wii, SUPER DUPER FUN suggest every girl get it ;), as for guys, if u dont mind having fun go get it, but if u want intense graphics and super hard moves n stuff, dont get it, coz its simple and fun!

secondly spray painting.. ooo man spray paints DO NOT make you high... THEY MAKE U SUFFOCATE, Haha and no I wasn't sniffing it, I was spray painting a door for my mum with a mask on and it got through the mask, I had to run downstairs to regain air...

Thridly bible study Wahhaha wikid I loved it this week learned lots, and God's not giving up here or any where in the world :D

Well, God's also helped me in overcoming... even though temptation runs through my veins, I feel that what Spider man 3 said at the end is true, (not direct qoute) No matter how tough the battle wages within, we still have the choice to do what's right. :) beautiful aye? Now for my random stories or poem or whatever comes out form what is next :D

Random thing

As I look upon the sun, I see the great rays of light pericing through the clouds,

I say to myself, what beauty it is, seeing small rays of light breaking through the clouds that are covering it.

I see it and think, look there's heaven opening, with it's wonderous rays forming, you realise no matter how great the storm, the sun is always shining.

No wonder eagles soar in storms, with their great strength they soar above it knowing the sun is always shining.

it's abit of like life isn't it? in a situation where we think nothings going right everything is going rough and we think to ourseleves we are gonna fail and it's gonna be the end. but no matter how great the situation the storm, the Lord Jesus is always standing above it all, and all we have to do is soar above the storm.... You see the storm is there, but above the situation is the Lord Jesus, helping us calm the storm.

It's abit like a storm, we step back looking at a storm and we see a sun above it all, so if we step back and look at the problem we see Jesus above it all, we see how small the problem really is and how big Jesus is!

As the storm clears the sun shines radiantly, and we realise we were never in darkness but darkness was blocking our way, Just as when the trouble and mountains move away, we notice that the Lord was always there.

What a beauty to behold, always know this, darkness always hides, coz when light shines, darkness hides.

-Chris

John 1:5 The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.

No comments: