Saturday, March 24, 2007

Trust
Hi all long time to see, Haha not that any of you visit my blog :P. Any wayz about trust... hwo does it feel when you trust some one so much with somehting and they go n blurt it out? or they can't trust u enough that they need to trick you to get infomation they want. whislt they could just ask you? well I have no idea, buyt I baee my trust levels quite high after knowing some one, but if they trick me, I know things won't go well for them, they con me thier lives will go down.. not coz I want it to, it's the basic law of betrayal and deciet, what comes around goes around right? ;) any wyaz thats all for today tata

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That s life. The level of trust is very subjective. I do not know ur side of story but (mayb)things happend as not what u r looking at it to be. Anyhow i understand the feeling, hope u will have a speedy recovery.
Deep thoughts,
Michelle :)