Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Story


I know there are people visiting this site.. I do not know who u all are but I know u guys pop in once a while.. it can be people who just wanna read my stories or my blog... old old friends that don't talk to me any more, or even you spammers! , but I don't mind.. as long as you all have a chnace to read and see the chance u have with God, I'm happy :)

wothless


There once was this boy named Chrine, and everything he did seemed to be wrong... and whenever he tried to do anything he failed in it.... it all started back in primary school when he first drew a picture, the teacher loved every picture but his... and as school went on, he had hardly anyfriends, but one or 2... he felt empty inside, not knowing why thigns were the way they were... He always felt compassion for those who first entered school, or a group he was in... he felt, that they looked so lonely and lost... so he'd always go and help them feel at home, even though he didn't really have friends, he introducted them to the class... to his 2 friends which were wiht him all the way... and hoping for the relationships to get closer.... but each time they got close... they broke apart... and never heard form that person again... "I'm so useless" Chrine cried out... with tears coming out of his eyes.. streaming down his face, he relfected on everyone he knew... in his heart, he wanted just to give up on life... but some how he knew he couldn't... He cried out so loud... He made a little prayer"God, I feel so useless... I feel that I am not worth anything in this world... Why did you create some one as useless as me... even in your kingdom I cannot do much..." Chrine sat for an hour crying... with streams of tears coming out of his eyes... then he heard a voice call out to him, Chrine, Chrine.... you are not worthless... and I love you deeply, prehaps you don't understand how much you mean to me... I died so that you might live... it's not that I want you to suffer... I want you to have the best..Chrine hear me now... it's nto easy to be crucified... and I wouldn't do it for fun...understand this... I love you so deeply.. and even when you do bring people into groups and help them feel welcome, you have done to the least of my childern... and whatever you have done for them, you have done for me... you are not useless...smile...for your self worth is not on what you can do for me... but what I have done for you... I don't need you to be an evangelist.. I don't need you to be a pastor... I just need you to be with me...don't you understand... I want you.. to always be by my side. I made you, and your not useless... I've surrounded you with friends, who also love you deeply... don't you see? prehaps they don't show it very well... but your not alone... I don't make my creations to be alone, thats why even Adam had eve with him...understand this.. Chrine... I love you.. and it was no easy task getting you... if you were useless... I wouldn't of created you... your purpose is to be with me forevermore... smile please..Chrine tries hard to smile... but that comes out of his eyes are streams of tears... He realised that he had 2 dear friends that stuck next to him through bad and good times... and they never gave up on him... he noticed that even if people to break away... they will never forget how they came to know everyone else ot begin with... and most of all.. he realised God didn't want him to do anything for Him, but instead just wanted to be with him..for your self worth is not on what you can do for me... but what I have done for you... ________End of my story... Thanks Holy Spirit...-Chris

No comments: