Friday, July 21, 2006

A pain, a fear, a love, a tear..


take my hand!!
Noo... I can't
TAKE IT!!! quickly!!
but...
please take it before it's too late!
I...it.. I want to.. but I can't
Tears flew around that day... nothing but tears... why

couldn't she just hold my hand.. she would have escaped..
No one knows... not even me... like a pillar of fire hit

from the sky... it was hot burning fuel.. everythings

strange.. some times I dont understand! Take the fire and

burn me out! cool it and make me freeze...
The past is like a scar.... the pains u shall never

forget... u wanna reach out so much... u want to have it

all again.. u want it all to subside.. but u can't... you

don't understand.. don't cry.... stay firm... thats what

we all say to ourselves... tears are for whimps, we try to

convince ourselves... tears... just keep pouring out no

matter what you say... in your mind u say this is not

logical... TEARS arn't coming out.. but inside of you... u

feel the streaming....u cry to God... he answers... he

knows the pains u are going through.. and comforts you...

he wants u to know that he's working... in you... he's

changing you... slowly, he wants you to know him more...

yes.. even though u can't bear to do a thing... he's there

with his hands.. touching you... the only hand that will

never leave you... fear he knows... the fear you have...

and is fighting fear itself...he wants you to know.. he

loves you more than you can ever imagine.. he loves you

more than your words can say... he wants you to feel

comforted... he wants to touch your heart... he wants to

set u free... for it is not fear that should be with you

but love... his compassion spreads out more than this

universe could ever contain... can you hear him? he's

talking to you my dear... he's wanting to speak to you...

can you hear?

No comments: