Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Mannn.... I JUST HAVE TO SHARE THIS!!! =DDD, today, I saw the most beautiful girl ever!!! O.O, she was so perfect, great body, hourglassed, Nice height! VEry nice face! big eyes... wow.. she was SOO BEAUTIFUL I was actually staring I think haha, but then again I only glanced at the body... which actually caught my eye, then kept lookign into her eyes =P to make myself feel better she DID actually look back... into my eyes... and kept it on hawk mode Lol!< so my conclusion is , she either thought, this pervert, can't keep his eyes off me OR Haha YAY some ones looking, or hey he doesn't look too bad :P. But Obviously all of you people will never choose the 3rd one with me right? HAHAHA =p.
But it got me thinking u know.... I actually said, God what a wonderful creation... I love the beauty of the skies you have, they intrigue me, but nothing compares to this girl that you have made... even the stars and the sky can';t match her... Then it hit me, this girl is so beautiful to me, and Jesus is even more beautiful than that girl, made me think of what beauty has he got?.. haha nto in that sense.. I mean.. I wanna seee!!!!! Mannnnnn..... :O:O:O... haha then I thought, God if I ever get a girl like that, if you could keep her youth... :P obviously he can... but then it's not about the exterior in a real relationship... the real beauty is within... =) any girl that a guy falls for, will say shes pretty no matter how much you can't see the good looks in her, but he will always say shes, sexy pretty ect.. Lol ^_^.
Anyhowz, God bless ya all! (*Wonders hmm imagine this is what Sarah looked like when she was 90+ Hahhaha.. wonder if theres any mroe around xD*)

No comments: