Friday, March 17, 2006

What if


What if tommorrow was your last day ever? quite an interessting question. Many will respond differently, some will say, I will go to all my love ones and tell them how much I truly love them, some will say haha I will go to my work place and let out totally, I would go sky diving, and do all the thigns I havn't done in this life time! haha For me I say I would go around trying my last attempt to tell ya all about God.. Just in the chance that prehaps I will see ya all in heaven ;). But how many of us will actually do what we will. After all today might be your last day? For me.. I dunno I havn't been doing much trying to tell ya guys about God much.. actually I probally have :P but then bleh I should just leave it between u and God. Frankly most of us wouldn't do much and continue with their normal lives, well so called normal, some would do nothing. ahh one last day of life, why not just relax it all off eh? haha thats actually a ncie thign to do=p. But if truly thats what we would do then... if we know today might be our last day.. Why don't we do nothing haha, coz we know that tommorrow might come, and that if we don't do the things we do today, tommorrow won't be worth while prehaps? hehe ah wells I was just pondering and it has gotten a few people angry I think.

A lil Msg


To all the people I ever hurt I am sorry, forgive me?
For all the peoples heart I have ever broken I say sorry, Forgive me?
For all the people I have ever gotten angry against or raised my voice, I say I didn't really mean it.. I'm sorry, Forgive me?
Forgiveness... is so easy and free to do.. you can always forgive some one if you really want to, but trust will be the thing u need to gain back. For when one is forgiven the thing they did is forgiven the person is forgiven, but if such consequences or situation should crop up near again, that the forgiven person may not be trusted, it is ok, for forgivness is free but trust... gained. SO you may ask me, Chris since your such a person that talks about God, and how he forgave us, how Jesus died for our sins. Then does God trust you? haha good Question.. Does he? of course he doesn't :P he trusts who is within me, where I gain my rightouesness, not by my works, or by me trying to be good, but by Christ's Righteousness. ;)

A Story


HELP HELP HELP, one cried helplessly... Stuck in darkness he cried. all He ever wanted was a helping hand, but all his friends had left him and did not wsee him fall intot he drain.. o every day he lived on what wa sleft in his bag a few crackers and 2 bottles of water.. Trying by his own effort to climb our he alkways slipped and failed. till one day he gave up and said, I Surrender.. He reached out his hand in hope that prehaps there will be a hand that will come and take him out of this misery.. He could remember all the thigns that he had done wrong in his life, and there were voices in his head saying, this is what you deserve mannn think about all the thigns you done, ur nothign but a brat u might as well be removed form this world, make it a better place wiht out you! but every day he would scream nooo nooo and tears will flow out so freely form his eyes... all of a sudden on that very day he surrendered and lifted his hand, he tried to scream for help one more time.. btu los this voice.. all that was moving was his lips.. never losing hope he streched out his hands even higher... and all of a sudden a bright light came forth form the top.. and a hand came down and lifted him up.

theres a meaning behind this story, but I'll leave it up to you guys to figure it out. If you can't prehaps you gotta ask God how? :P

God bless ya all Adios

No comments: