Thursday, March 31, 2005

thinks


Do you wish... you could talk to people, people who would understand you... sit and listen, understand, giving a reassuring look. Yet not say a word... Every one sees problems here and there in this world, but the thing that will effect us all is if we really love, and really break. It haunts you, forever. You get over it. but the memories just come back over n over again. Well thats normal I guess... I mean who hasn't been hurt in thier lives, prehaps thats where players come from. The burnign passion, the feeling is still within me. but why? a significance of me being alive? or the wanting to love once again? or just to have back the love that has gone?. people wonder. I have many friends, and I do have one I can talk to, yet he has been through the same experience and I'd like to think that he is over it. So I would ratjher not talk and remind him of the paain he had to go through. yea, all of you would think aww CHris it's nothing it's over. I know that's what I say, but it's hard... the amount you miss, the wanting... those who never expereienced love or experienced many... would find it easier.. ah wellz thats enough for me=) just listen, thats all I need you to do

No comments: