Thursday, June 24, 2004

Did I hold on too hard?


I held on to you all this time,
Afraid to let you go,
"no! your not gonna fall!"
you just smiled back at me,
for 10 long years I held your hand,
till one day,
I dunno what,
Was it i held to hard u lost your grip.
Or was it I lost my will n let go...
my attitude changed,
My life changed...
you fell, and I sobbed
Standing at the one posisition u fell,
I stood there for another 4 years wondering if i should come down..
I looked left and I looked right. and there was no one but emptiness,
I climbed in grief,
saddness and sorrow,
every one had flew high above.
And there you were the one I cared for,
Stuck in the bottom of the bottomless pit..
WHY i said to myslef did you let go of me...
At last i saw light and climbed up,
And there you were standing and waiting.
I asked you how?
and you gave me that one smile 14 years ago.
and said," Through all your struggles you made it!,
and through your strength you held me back then.
I fell deep but climbed and climbed,
hoping that I would once see you again,
you gave me will, and strength and through my struggles,
I found a reward...
I got you back"
^^~ a short made up story with some meaning in it made by me Chris, I dunno why i wrote this, maybe coz I feel this every time. but never seize to realise when I let go, There the person I cared about was safe infornt of me tagging along with others.

No comments: