Wednesday, June 16, 2004

as Irellavent I have become


I've been wondering how many of your friends out there actually care? ... I knwo it ounds werid but it's a true FACT... I kinda care abt you all... btu all i seem to get is this blockade.. this invisable wall... just becaus eI'm not in GIS anymroe or isit I'm not in taylors... I seem so invisable to you? ... the only person I knwo that still keeps in touch is ash.... BUT what abt every one else ? Calvin I see him in sunway but we dun keep intouch so ... like WHAT?! do you give a damn abt me.. or wouldn't care less if I died?! I dunno.... prehaps I'm just another person who will go through many poeples lives... like a blank transparent guy... who never been in you ife... or maybe I was that ghost that I always have been? any howz... Take care dudes.... lets try to keep in touch ? hmm... every ones chnged... I want to get to see hwo we have all changed... no matte rin ausie to uk to US any where... just atleast... knwo whats goping on.. for my sake or oyurs it's up to you to think BUT u think I am just aother person that helped u for one minor part of your life then throw me away... it's up to you u can throw me in the deepest JUnk yard for all i care... but no matter how deep i am I will come back out n watch over ya...what was i to you...to all thso i knew take care.... As i will take care coz the last words that came out of your mouth to me was.. take care... bye... keep in touch..~~~

No comments: