Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Ok i guess it's time to update my blog.. Nice and early in da mornign with the frezzing aircon on!!! anyhowz. I've notice how people say 'I am useless' (ok i said it but any way...) but in actual fact if u were useless why do u have friends... (duh friends are friends coz they care for ya, not coz they wanna use ya got that?) I took a hike.. I ran frm it.. it was too hard to bear wiht.. I couldn't cope with it any more...the future looks bleak.. lets go and die now...
hmmmz how can you run from a problem... Just to say you can't. you have to face the fact(got that Chris...ya thats me myself...) anyhowz.
Besides this I'm doing ok for all my things in college 5 subjects for 3 months.... which is totally uncool. And the fact i haveto take malay. IZ also uncool. maybe i should practise soem of my bad malay here.

saya sekearang taktahu cecap apa.... oh well... selemat tingal semua orang.

No comments: