Tuesday, April 05, 2016

Passing moments fleeting time

Days pass and I believe that what I hope for will come to pass.

But each time it gets so vlose, it drifts away like a leaf gliding through the wind.
I am unable to handle the pressures that come falling down, filled with fustration turned to disappointment.

Yet in all this, why is there a sense of security.. a love that holds on, an embracing of which i can feel but not see.
It must be none other than you oh Lord of my life, the conforter of my soul.
You embrace me to let me know you are still there. I still hope in you, you are still my rock of salvation.

At times i wish i can come to see you sooner. At times i contemplate to end my earthly vessel to just arrive at eternity's shore. But i know that is not your desire. You are life and not death, you are lighr and not darkness.

So my soul oh my soul, trust in the Lord. Find Him because surely we will praise Him on the rooftops. Surely He has a better plan. Trust in Him.

Help me this saddened soul, to be lit with your light and love, give me wisdom and knowledge, but more so give me comfort and my needs.. which you oh Lord knew before i even ask. Only you can help. Only you can sustain. Hope is found in you.

No comments: