Monday, April 01, 2013

Friendship

 

I am pretty glad to have a lot of friends in my life, especially all my brothers and sisters, I really do love you all. the joy I have and excitement that wells up in me when sunday or Saturday comes where I get to meet you guys, really makes me happy.

This isn't like my usual posts, but really I just like to extend my thanks to all of you, I don't think we normally think of giving a thanks or appreciation in our daily lives, but for this, I am always glad to have all of you in my life. yea, some of you might have drifted ways with me, but I'll still put you into my list of appreciations, coz each person has made a difference in my life, and I believe God put you there for a reason. do forgive me if I have ever insulted you unintentionally, if I did it intentionally it was probably a joke :P so laught wahahaa!

Friends,
You're like the unpredictable skies, sometimes you rain and cool the summer heat of anger,
some times you are the scorching heat itself that leaves a nice tan, and sometimes some burns that heal.
sometimes you're the cloud that shades just on time, and sometimes you make me dance in the storm.
But be it if you're far or near, old or new, lost or close, I appreciate the flavours you bring :).

Thank you!

-Chris

No comments: