Wednesday, February 18, 2004

hi hi loang time no update, thanks mit for reminding me. anyway, today has been just a fabulous day. BELIVE IT OR NOT I HAVE BEEN PICKED TO GO AS A MC IN A CAMP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i was like in the meeting, and i was a new member of this club. they were asking us to go to 3 different types of thigns o i choose camping/beach. little did i know, they wanted us to participate in speeech firstly they made grouops of us. then they asked who wanted to be a leader they asked me and Ong (myfriend) but we refused. Later they wanted MC's which at that time i did not know what it was, so they asked me to go in as one i said ok lah in a malaysian mana. Then i went hmmm... turned around and asked whats a MC a girl said 'it's where u stand in front of every oen and sgive a speech' I was LIKE O_O NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! but it was too late *sob. Never the less i guess it's good for my plubic speaking. Now I'm just too lazy to do my work coz I'm at home; prehaps when I am at school I can do more which is friday :( 2 hours of liabary 0_O. oh well nothign else to say cioaz all

No comments: